25 July 2007

A bad night for some at Scuba

For those of you who keep up with my everyday travels, I appreciate it and I'm sorry its been a while since my last post. Classes have begun and I'm trying to organize myself the way I should. I actually do have alot to say though about classes but I think i will wait until I have been to them all and tell you about them all in one post- on friday. For them I'll tell you about something else.

Last saturday alot of the girls and guys from my hall decided they were going to go out that night, I was planning on going but i was soo exhausted from walking all around Melbourne the day before that I sat it out this time. Sat in my room and went to bed early it was probably best because classes were coming up and I wasnt sure what to expect. Anyways, in the end it was a really good idea that I didnt go- well im glad that I didnt. When I woke up on sunday I went into the commons room and talked to Sara who went out that night. She was telling me stories about the night. She told me that she thought that the $2 champagne that they give you at Scuba (This was the place I went to last time I went out) may have been spiked or somethinng. She went on to tell me that her and Brit only had some goon (wine) and a few cruisers before they left and I talked to them before they left and they seemed fine. Anyways, they had 2 glasses of this champagne and was completely gone. They didn t know how it happened but it did, and 2 glasses definatly should of not done that. Sara went on to tell me that she cut open her head and she didnnt even realize it until she woke up with blood every where on his pillow and such. She is fine now, but was in alot of pain when she woke up. Everyone was fine and is fine, but I guess just a scary night.

This is what i think makes me not want to go out, but I know I should because I'll meet people that way. But I would rather be safe than sorry- I guess ill just have to be real ccareful when i go out there again.

2 comments:

lesbian aunt sex stories said...

Sportacus raised an eyebrow and asked Are you sure. ``These men are with the federal government, Matthew.
mind control incest sex stories
erotic dog sex stories
first time lesbian stories
free young daughter incest stories
lesbian stories pics
Sportacus raised an eyebrow and asked Are you sure. ``These men are with the federal government, Matthew.

femdom strap stories said...

Apparently THEY havediscipline. Kald watched him switch to comm as he moved off.
adult baby stories
erotic lesbian sixty nine sex stories
lesbian stories
denial and femdom stories
gay chubby men sex stories
Apparently THEY havediscipline. Kald watched him switch to comm as he moved off.