01 October 2007

20-29 September '07: Fiji was amazing

Oh my lord, may I just say Fiji was absolutely amazing. I couldn't of even imagined a better trip. I dont have much time now, so this is going to be a short blog. But I Just got back saturday night from Fiji and am leaving thursday morning for Sydney until Monday. I am staying in Melbourne with some friends until Hannah and I leave on thursday for our sydney trip. I just wanted to write a short blog letting you know I am alive, hhaa. I will write a more detailed blog when I have more time when I arrive back in Bendigo on Monday.

Anyways, my trip was awesome it was a tour of the different islands and by the end of the trip I felt gross and smelly but it was all well worth it. We got on the "Big yellow bus" which transported us to the islands and activities that came with our package. We would go to one island stay for a night and then get back on the big yellow bus and go to the next island and stay there and so on. It was good fun and a well worth it trip. The sun was VERY hot and strong that you had to where 30+ or you would get touched. I got pretty tan and I am happy.

Anyways I'm off with Hannah, I will write more when I have time next week! Love you all tons.

Mandi

No comments: